Scholarship Schemes 獎學金計劃
Current as well as new students with outstanding performance in different areas are invited to apply for scholarship(s) in the form of fee reduction as well as subsidies for study enhancement. The closing date is 1 June in the current academic year. CSS offers the following types of scholarships:
A) General Scholarship – for students entering F1, F2, F3 and F4 in the next academic year
B) HKDSE Scholarship – for students entering F4, F5 and F6 who are committed to studying the HKDSE
C) IBDP Scholarship – for students entering F5 and F6 following the IB Diploma Programme
D) Special Scholarship – for students of all years with special talent in one of these specific areas – sport, music, Art, Drama, Dance, Leadership & Service, STEM.
Students may apply for a Special Scholarship together with any of the other 3 scholarships.
1. Please download read “Notes on Scholarship Scheme” before applying.
2. Download and complete the Scholarship Application Cover Sheet.
3. Download and complete the application form for the scholarship(s) applied for.
4. Send the completed cover sheet, application forms, 2 most recent school reports and supporting documents (e.g. certificates, awards, portfolio) by email to AND by hardcopy to the General Office before the application deadline
(Please click to open "Notes on Scholarship Scheme")
2. 下載申請封面 。
4. 截止申請前，把填妥的申請表電郵至 email@example.com 及 把一份列印本提交學校辦事處。