CSS is an IB World School founded in 2006 and offers both HKDSE and the IB Curriculum. Blending the best of international and Chinese educational ideals, it offers an exceptionally caring and vibrant learning culture based on positive, mutually respectful relationships.
CSS and its sister schools, Creative Primary School and Creative Primary School’s Kindergarten enjoy immense support from parents. We provide a progressive all-round education, preparing students for the challenges of the rapidly changing globalised world.
Required for August 2021:
1. Laboratory Technician III/II
• Post-Secondary or above (in Physics (IB/DSE) and Integrated Science)
• Certificate for Laboratory Technician or equivalent qualification preferred, training can be provided for suitable candidates
• Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Able to work independently
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Chinese Input Method etc.
• Experience of working in a school setting is preferable
Deadline for applications: 15 August 2021
2. ICT Technician
• Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Computing or Computer Science discipline (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
• Holder of MCP/MCITP/CNNA or a related certificate
• Good communication in both written and spoken English/Chinese
• Familiarity with current operating systems Window 7 & 10, hardware and mainstream software
• Experience in using/support in MacOS will have advantage
• Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT resources
• Support inventory control practices of ICT resources
• Provide technical support, network and servers administration and system development
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Assistant Principal
Deadline for applications: 5 August 2021
In alignment with our school's mission and ethos, we are looking for staff who:
Are committed to meeting students' needs
Are effective communicators and are inviting, accessible and non-judgmental in their work with colleagues, parents and students
Are versatile, innovative and collaborative team players
Can contribute specific professional expertise
Have developed a strong level of intercultural awareness and have demonstrated this in their work with schools and students
We wish to invite strong and versatile staff who wish to join us in our venture to establish a unique quality school. Applicants are therefore requested to indicate what they can specifically contribute to such a team in terms of expertise, experience, aptitude and personal qualities.
Please send your letter of application, CV and the email details of 2 professional referees to the Principal, Dr. Anthony Adames by email (email@example.com) or by post to Creative Secondary School, 3 Pung Loi Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong. Since we receive a large number of applications, please understand that if you do not hear from us 2 months after your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
(All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose)