CSS is an IB World School founded in 2006 and offers both HKDSE and the IB Curriculum. Blending the best of international and Chinese educational ideals, it offers an exceptionally caring and vibrant learning culture based on positive, mutually respectful relationships.
CSS and its sister schools, Creative Primary School and Creative Primary School’s Kindergarten enjoy immense support from parents. We provide a progressive all-round education, preparing students for the challenges of the rapidly changing globalised world.
Required for October 2021:
1. Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant (depends on qualification and experience)
• Clerical support to School Accounts Team
• Diligent and with pleasant personality
• Proficient in MS office
• Good in both spoken & written English and Chinese
• LCCI Intermediate Level or above
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience working in a school environment a definite asset
Deadline for applications: 17 October 2021
2. Communications Manager
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is a definite advantage
• Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and Marketing.
• 4 years or above relevant experience in a people-centric, service delivery discipline; Education sector experience preferred
• Familiar with the latest development in digital communication platforms and promotional approaches especially with those relevant to the education sector
• An excellent team worker who can lead and work with multi-skilled teams to deliver effective outcomes
• Open-minded and pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build creative and positive relationships with stakeholders and prospective parents
• A solution-driven attitude with flair and attention to detail in visual & language communication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and able to work within tight deadlines. Able to work flexible hours an advantage
• In collaboration with the Admission team, lead the Communications and Promotion functions of the school.
• Maintain a positive public image of the school across a wide range of platforms including traditional printed media, digital platforms such as websites, emails and social media etc.
• Developing and implementing effective communications and promotional strategies and implementation plans
• Effectively communicate school information, new initiatives, student achievements, school activities and other notable aspects of school life to stakeholders and the general public
• Identify marketing trends and opportunities; Conduct marketing and User-Experience (UX) research from time to time.
• Identify schools with prospective students; outreach and promote the school; maintain contacts and relationships with feeder schools.
• Coordinate and manage graphic and visual communication assets including promoting the core values and branding of the schools through traditional marketing and digital channels
• In collaboration with the Admission team and the design team work towards achieving the school marketing objectives.
Deadline for applications: 06 October 2021
In alignment with our school's mission and ethos, we are looking for staff who:
Are committed to meeting students' needs
Are effective communicators and are inviting, accessible and non-judgmental in their work with colleagues, parents and students
Are versatile, innovative and collaborative team players
Can contribute specific professional expertise
Have developed a strong level of intercultural awareness and have demonstrated this in their work with schools and students
We wish to invite strong and versatile staff who wish to join us in our venture to establish a unique quality school. Applicants are therefore requested to indicate what they can specifically contribute to such a team in terms of expertise, experience, aptitude and personal qualities.
Please send your letter of application, CV and the email details of 2 professional referees to the Principal, Dr. Anthony Adames by email (email@example.com) or by post to Creative Secondary School, 3 Pung Loi Road, Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong. Since we receive a large number of applications, please understand that if you do not hear from us 2 months after your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
(All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose)